Be Part of the RET Family
Join RET, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
At RET, we’re proud to have built a team that consists of the most skilled physical therapists, occupational therapists, registered dietitians, and athletic trainers in our area. Our specialists place patient care above all else, which is why we’ve been around for so long.
There are plenty of reasons why our staff are thrilled to be part of the RET family, including:
- Ongoing Education: We have a growth mindset and are committed to educating our therapists further than just the requirements. We encourage specialty certifications to be able to provide the best care for each patient’s specific needs.
- Going Beyond the Physical: At RET, our holistic approach focuses on both the mind and body of our patients. Our team is trained in compassionate care, empathy, and positive psychology concepts.
- Family Culture: Our commitment to our “people first” culture is part of everything we do. At RET, you’re more than just part of a team—you’re part of a family. Together with our sister companies, we established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation (CHEF) to support our RET families in times of crisis and need.
View all available opportunities here.
Think RET is the right fit for your skills?
Find out if you have what it takes to be a part of the incredible RET Family.
RET is always looking for the best and brightest ideal team members, including:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Athletic Trainers
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Front Office Staff
- Physical Therapy Technicians
- Healthcare Marketers / Physician Liaisons
We look forward to hearing
If this sounds like workplace you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to send your application in today.