Your First Appointment
Everything you need to know to know before you visit.
Our goal at RET is simple: to help you overcome your pain or dysfunction and quickly get back to doing the things you love.
Are you ready to be set free from whatever issues are holding you back?
Then it’s time to schedule your first appointment to begin your journey to
living your best life.
As soon as you come in, our team is excited to get to know your unique story, learn about your pain or limitations, medical history, and what type of goals you have for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
A few things to remember for your first appointment:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement. See video below for more details.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
- Bring your referral if you have one.
- Wear comfortable clothes, you can move in like athletic workout clothes and shoes.
- Bring a bottle of water for hydration.
- If you are doing Aquatic Therapy bring your own swimsuit.
Still haven’t scheduled?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with
the RET family!