Virtual Physical Therapy
Board-Certified and Doctorate-trained physical therapists are available to meet virtually through an online video chat that is secure and easy to use.
How it Works
You are in Pain. Whether it’s from a recent injury, or has been nagging you for a while, it’s keeping you from things you love doing.
Schedule Right Away. Call, Click, Text, or Chat to schedule a convenient appointment at the time that works best for you. We’ll get back to you right away to schedule your virtual appointment!
Connect Virtually. Virtually meet with a Board-Certified or Doctorate-trained physical therapist through online video chat that is secure, HIPAA compliant, and easy to use.
Start Feeling Better Now. Our therapists will provide you with instructions to join the meeting, and recommendations for next steps in your recovery and allow you to ask questions about your specific needs.
WHAT IS A SCREEN?
- A screen is conducted by a Board-Certified or Doctorate-trained physical therapist and will address your pain or injury.
- During the screen, the PT will ask about your condition, your previous level of function, and how the condition is affecting your life. For example, when and how did your problem begin? How often do the symptoms recur? What makes it better or worse? After that, the therapist may ask you to sit, stand, or move to point out where the pain occurs. Once your PT gets a clear picture of your situation, you and the therapist will devise a plan for getting your physical therapy scheduled or for monitoring remotely.
- The screen is conducted virtually through Microsoft TEAMS, an online video chat. Our team can walk you through TEAMS access over the phone if you have any questions. It’s also HIPAA compliant, so your private health information is secure.
Why Physical Therapy at RET?
- We are the best choice for helping you get out of pain, to keep moving, and to keep you from needing pain medications, surgery, or extensive imaging.
- We help keep your healthcare costs down and stay out of the doctor’s office by keeping you from needing medications, surgery, or expensive imaging.
- The best PT needs to be done in person. If PT was as simple as exercises, your gym staff could do it. We use the latest science and a literal hands-on approach to diagnose and treat your symptoms – including manipulating and mobilizing your joints and tissues.
- Your health is our health. We’ve always put your safety first. Our team is used to maintaining the very highest standards for clinic cleanliness and infection control.
Why it’s safe to come to RET PT Group Clinics
Here’s exactly what we are doing to assure that you and our teams are safe:
- In addition to continually monitoring CDC, WHO and local health department guidance to keep the most up-to-date Safety and Health policies and practices, we have a long list of ways we are working to keep our clinics a low risk zone.
- Our front desk team screens patients for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients who meets these criteria will not be re-scheduled until after a two-week symptom-free incubation period, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping patients separate from each other as much as possible.
- We wash our hands before and after contact with every patient.
- All staff members wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time.
- We are continuing our routine environmental cleaning and using personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and our local health department.
- We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces patients contact between patients.
- Our clinics are stocked with hand sanitizer and tissues.
- If a staff member is ill, she/he stays home.