New Patients | Insurance Information
– New Patients –
RET Physical Therapy Group will schedule all new patients within 24-48 hours. We are often able to accommodate patients on the same day.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
On your first visit a comprehensive evaluation will be performed. The therapist will seek to determine the nature of your current problem, as well as the patient’s lifestyle, activity level, and functional capabilities. Your therapist will work in close collaboration with your physician to optimize your recovery.
Please plan on spending 60-90 minutes for your initial evaluation.
What to Bring
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to complete your paperwork.
- New Patient Forms
- Insurance card
- Photo identification
- Physician referral (if necessary)
- Applicable co-pay or deductible payment
- L&I claim form (if this is a work related injury)
Here are some other helpful tips for your first visit, wear loose clothing that will allow the therapist to easily evaluate the area of treatment. Bring your calendar to easily schedule out future appointments.
– Insurance Information –
RET accepts a wide variety of insurance and payment plans, and are contracted with over 500 insurance companies, including but not limited to:
- Aetna (Includes Sound Health and Wellness)
- Community Health Plan
- First Choice Health (Click here to see full list of included plans)
- Group Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifewise Preferred & Lifewise Connect
- MedAdvantage Plans
- Molina Healthcare (Arlington, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Smokey Point, and Snoqualmie locations only).
- Labor & Industries (L&I) (includes Sedgwick, Eberle Vivian, etc.)
- OWCP – Federal Labor & Industries
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Automobile Coverage
- Premera Blue Cross
- Premera Personal Care Partner Systems
- Premera Heritage Prime / Signature / Global / Foundation
- ProviderOne – State Medicaid
- Regence BlueShield
- Regence MedAdvantage
- Soundpath Health
- Tricare & Triwest
- Uniform Medical
- United Healthcare
Insurances we cannot take are: Premera MedAdvantage HMO, Kaiser HMO, Kaiser Medicare HMO
Insurances we are out of network with, but can still take (with out of network benefits): AARP Medicare Complete, United Healthcare, GEHA, First Health
When you provide us with your insurance information, we will contact your insurance company and verify your physical therapy benefits. If your insurance benefit requires a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible we will ask that payment be made at the time of service. Should you have any questions regarding your insurance, please feel free to contact your neighborhood RET Physical Therapy Clinic.