Alisha Powell, COTA @ Renton (Washington Hand Therapy)
4300 Talbot Road South
Renton, WA 98055
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Alisha Powell, COTA
Occupational Therapist Assistant Alisha graduated from the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program at Green River Community College in 2013. She has devoted her career to specializing in orthopedics and hand therapy because she understands the importance of being able to use our hands in daily tasks to connect with the world around us. She aspires to return and restore function to maximize engagement in occupation and leisure activities. Your rehab goals are her top priority! Her mission is to improve the quality of life for all those she encounters and is looking forward to being a part of your rehab team! In addition to her work she is very family orientated. She is the busy mom of a toddler and loves spending time with her loving husband of 10 years. Interests include: playing with her dachshund, eclectic music appreciation, yoga, going to concerts and camping.
- Associates of Applied Science from the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program at Green River Community College
Certifications & Training:
- National Board Certification in Orthopedics (NBCOT)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Washington Occupational Therapy Association (WOTA)