Rozanni Senanayake, OTD, MS, OTR/L, CEAS, CHT @ Kirkland (Washington Hand Therapy)
12910 Totem Lake Blvd NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Conveniently located one block from Evergreen Hospital.
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Rozanni Senanayake, OTD, MS, OTR/L, CEAS, CHT
Occupational Therapist Rozanni has been practicing as an Occupational Therapist for over 20 years. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Oregon State University and then a Master’s in Occupational Therapy from the University of Puget Sound. After many years of working in other practice settings, Dr. Senanayake realized that she could help even more patients by starting her own practice. So in 2003, she founded Washington Hand Therapy, which quickly grew to four locations. In October 2017 she partnered with RET, a decision that was driven by a strong desire to continue to provide excellent patient care, while remaining as a group of locally owned community clinics. She will continue to share her philosophy of lifelong learning, by making continuing education a priority for herself and her therapists with a strong emphasis on the most current evidence-based research. Her treatments progress the patients through the three-part path to wellness and functional recovery: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, and injury prevention / maintenance.
- Post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy elective track in Hand Therapy from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, Utah
- Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Certifications & Training:
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Association for Surgery of the Hand