Michael Jennings @ Lacey (Puget Sound Physical Therapy)
Lacey, WA 98516
Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:40pm
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled 40 minutes before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Michael Jennings, PT, MHS, SCS
Connecting an individual’s return to activity goals, whether an elite athlete or weekend warrior with the correct treatments, exercise, and movement patterns is my everyday priority.
The focus of my care is in identifying movement and pain dysfunctions in orthopedic patients across the age spectrum. Because of my lifelong involvement in the soccer community through coaching and sports medicine (Sounders U23, Sounder Women’s College, club), many of my patients are soccer athletes returning back to play from acute or overuse injuries. Our Starfire Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility that hosts the Seattle Sounders First Team, Sounders U23’s, Sounder Women and Academy strength and conditioning efforts. We specialize in testing and preparing detailed treatment protocol for athletes, such as ACL reconstruction, ACL prevention programs, adolescent overuse injuries, and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Puget Sound; Tacoma, WA
- Master of Health Science in Physical Therapy at Washington University School of Medicine; St. Louis, MO
- Sports Certified Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Advanced Clinical Instructor
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, University of Puget Sound