North Bend Physical Therapy
Welcome to North Bend Physical Therapy Clinic, conveniently located in North Bend, WA.
At North Bend Physical Therapy, individual therapy programs are created specifically for each patient. Our rehabilitation philosophy is to promote healing through a combination of exercise and manual therapy, as well as educate the patient in injury prevention, body mechanics and self-help techniques. We work with each individual patient to design a treatment program that fits their lifestyle, and with physicians to ensure that our patients have the best possible outcome. The ultimate goal is for you to return to normal activities of daily living, work, and participation in sports or recreational activities.
Our treatment approach focuses on decreasing pain while increasing movement and function. As you improve, your exercise program will be progressed to fit your needs for coordination, balance, endurance, and strength training. You can expect your rehab experience to be unique and allow you to meet your individual goals. We are able to assist you with transitioning from exercise for rehabilitation to exercise for health maintenance, cardiovascular improvement, return to work and enhanced athletic performance.
Same and Next Day Appointments Available. Call to schedule today (425) 888-1156.
– Aquatic (Pool) Therapy –
Aquatic physical therapy is a well established and very successful form of physical therapy treatment. This program has incorporated the properties of buoyancy and resistance with warm water to help diminish the effects of an injury or disease. Our aquatic physical therapists have extensive training and experience specific to pool therapy. We partner with the Si View Community Pool to offer this service.
- Services -
North Bend (North Bend Physical Therapy) provides expert care for a wide range of conditions, click the links below to learn more or call to schedule with a Physical Therapist.
Back CareBalance Training/ Fall PreventionBiomechanical EvaluationElbow and Wrist CareFoot and Ankle CareGait TrainingHeadachesHip CareKnee CareManual TherapyMotor Vehicle InjuriesNeck CareOrthopedic RehabilitationPersonal TrainingPosture and Body Mechanics TrainingShoulder CareSpinal RehabilitationSport Specific Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Staff -
Travis Reed, PT, DPT
Director North Bend Physical Therapy
Travis was raised in Pasco, Washington. He played collegiate football as a defensive back on a full-athletic scholarship at Eastern Washington University in Cheney, Washington. Travis has a passion for physical therapy that includes orthopedic, sports rehabilitation, manual therapy, and aquatic therapy to advance his patients function. Recreational interests include strength training, running, spending time with his wife Erin Reed, DMD, and their three children, Xzander, Trinity and Tessa, and having a good laugh with friends usually during an occasional round of golf.
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science from Eastern Washington University in Cheney, 2003
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, 2008
Daniel Mellibosky, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
Daniel is a wonderful addition to our North Bend Physical Therapy team! Parallel to working as a full-time PTA in North Bend, he is also the head coach of the Under 15 Seattle Reign Pre-Academy team! Daniel is passionate about patient-centered care, and uses his communication skills to influence and motivate patients. He is constantly improving his skills in the fields of orthopedic outpatient, as well as sports injury and rehabilitation. In his free time, Daniel enjoys playing soccer and spending time with his wife Constanza.
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Kinesiology, California State University, Northridge, Los Angeles
- Associates Degree in Physical Therapy from Green River Community College
Marissa Kapfhammer, PT, DPT
Marissa has been practicing Physical Therapy since 2011. She received her BS and DPT in Physical Therapy from Northeastern University. Northeastern allowed her one year of full internships and an additional year of clinical work. Having worked in a wide spectrum of settings, she brings a distinctly comprehensive approach. She values direct communication and often spends the extra time to provide thorough patient education. Marissa is an avid mountain biker and hiker, who is currently pursuing her Certification in Manual Therapy through the Ola Grimsby Institute. She can be found riding her bike on weekends, or doing yoga through the week.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Northeastern University in Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Sciences from Northeastern University in Boston, MA
Binie Thomas, PT, MSPT
Binie is from Houston, Texas and graduated from Texas Woman's University with a Master's of Physical Therapy Degree. She has extensive experience in outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine. Binie has a genuine love of sports and passion for healing. With her experience in sports medicine and manual therapy she is able to develop personalized treatment programs for each of her patients for an improved quality of life.
When Binie is not treating patients she enjoys spending time with her husband MAtt and their two daughters, Sofia and Olivia. She also enjoys spending time with friends, being outdoors,
watching sports and being involved in her church.
- Master's of Physical Therapy Degree from Texas Woman's University
- Bachelors Degree from Texas Woman's University
- Trained in the McKenzie Method
- Testimonials -“Travis PT, was the only professional to correctly assess my month old detached biceps tendon.”-Jeff N“I had been to many sports and medical experts before coming here and was still having terrible pain in my low back and groin area. I was extremely impressed with the knowledge and expertise that each physical therapist had. After coming back to North Bend from college in California, Travis not only diagnosed my problems, but he also gave me the knowledge and know how to keep my problems from coming back. Currently pain free, lifting weights again, and passing on the things I learned from Travis and others to my friends. Highly recommend North Bend Physical Therapy to anyone who wants someone who cares about solving your problem and knows what they are doing.”-Matthew M“
I started physical therapy in mid June, following ACL repair and a partial knee replacement surgery on my left knee is in late may. Travis and Scott educated me in the fact that it was not going to happen overnight, I needed to be patient, ACL rehab takes longer than knee, so it was going to be a challenge. We would need to push hard to get my muscles stronger and my knee in good shape, but always being careful of my ACL. They were helpful and patient with me as scar tissue pain gave me trouble at times and knew different treatment to help me through that. Also taught me the way I walked, taking bigger strides would help with some of the pain I was having. They always explained where I was and what to expect next, and "Yes" it would stop hurting soon, which it did!! I always looked forward to going to PT even though thats all I did all summer. Thank you for helping me feel like me again. I am back at work and so happy.