Ann Viviano, MS OTR, MA CCC-SLP @ Puyallup (Meridian Physical Therapy)
Puyallup, WA 98372
Saturday 8am – 1pm
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Ann Viviano, MS OTR, MA CCC-SLP
Occupational and Speech Therapist
Ann is a Meridian occupational therapist as well as a speech therapist with extensive experience in combining occupational therapy and speech pathology. Ann received her Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Colorado State University. She then went on to receive her Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Western Michigan University, and in Speech-Language Pathology from University of Northern Colorado. In addition, she had Neurodevelopmental Therapy Training in Pediatrics from the Bobath Centre in London. Ann’s work experience as a pediatric therapist and her love of horses led to her passion for hippotherapy.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Western Michigan University
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from University of Northern Colorado
- Bachelor’s Degree, Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy Training in Pediatrics, Bobath Centre, London
- Completed an Equine Science Certificate