Evan Martina, PT, DPT @ Lynnwood (Reaction Physical Therapy)
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00AM - 6:00PM
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Evan Martina, PT, DPT, OCS
Physical Therapist, Clinic Director
Evan is a Pacific Northwest native originally from Snohomish. He completed an undergraduate degree in exercise and sports science from Western Washington University in 2006. From there, he completed his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Regis University in 2009.
He believes that there is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy and works in close collaboration with patients and their physicians to develop an individualized treatment plan to not only help with the current problem, but to reduce future occurrences. His treatment approach is rooted in manual therapy combined with corrective exercise.
He enjoys seeing a varied outpatient caseload including spinal pain, extremity dysfunction, treatment of the injured worker and overuse injury.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Regis University Denver Colorado 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science, Western Washington University 2006.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington (PTWA)
Certifications & Training:
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certificate of Competency in Vestibular Rehabilitation from Emory University