Jerame McKereghan, PTA @ Bothell (Bothell Physical Therapy)
Bothell WA 98011
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Jerame McKereghan, PTA
Clinic Director, Physical Therapist Assistant
Jerame has been with RET since 2012 and is a Washington native who grew up in Kennewick. He was a 3-sport athlete all through high school and went on to play baseball at Central Washington University. Jerame has experience as a personal trainer as well as acute care and outpatient physical therapy. He likes to use manual therapy, corrective exercises, and functional activities to allow people to return to their prior level of function. He also has experience coaching baseball at both the high school and collegiate level. In his spare time, Jerame enjoys working in his yard, hiking, snowboarding, and spending time with his wife, Katie, and two boys, Jack and Owen.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from Central Washington University
- Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from Green River Community College
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Exercise Physiologist.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington (PTWA)