I started PT after a car accident. The staff was extremely helpful not just with injuries from the accident, but also other issues that had been bothering me. They are very good at communicating problems and solutions and are friendly to boot. Can’t recommend enough.
Attentive, responsive, pleasant in communication, knowledgeable staff. I got good results in a short time. Thankful to Dr. Andrew for useful information and for a program of exercises.
Doug Free, the manager at Mercer Island Physical Therapy, has a PhD in PT, and is an amazing diagnostic doctor who explains why a specific injury occurred. He also does fabulous work on your body. His entire staff is knowledgeable and excellent therapists.
I saw Anne at 7 weeks post ulnar nerve transposition. I’ve made more progress in 1 week with her than I did in those first 7. She is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on current research. I’d feel very good about sending my family and friends her way!
Kelly is amazing! I felt very comfortable and she asked all of the right questions, was super friendly, and knows exactly how to help. I always leave feeling so much better, and confident that if I do my exercises, I will heal!
Bellevue – Bellevue Hand Therapy
Bellevue WA 98004
Meet the Staff
Danielle has been specializing in hand therapy for five years. She earned her Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Degree from Washington University in St. Louis and her Certified Hand Therapist credential from the Hand Therapy Certification Commission. Danielle is passionate about treating upper extremity injuries and creating individualized plans of care to ensure the best possible outcomes. She has special interest in treating peripheral nerve injuries, research, teaching and mentoring, and team leadership.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois
Certifications & Training:
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
Rozanni has been practicing as an Occupational Therapist for over 20 years. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Oregon State University and then a Master’s in Occupational Therapy from the University of Puget Sound. After many years of working in other practice settings, Dr. Senanayake realized that she could help even more patients by starting her own practice. So in 2003, she founded Washington Hand Therapy, which quickly grew to four locations. In October 2017 she partnered with RET, a decision that was driven by a strong desire to continue to provide excellent patient care, while remaining as a group of locally owned community clinics. She will continue to share her philosophy of lifelong learning, by making continuing education a priority for herself and her therapists with a strong emphasis on the most current evidence-based research. Her treatments progress the patients through the three-part path to wellness and functional recovery: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, and injury prevention / maintenance.
- Post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy elective track in Hand Therapy from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, Utah
- Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Certifications & Training:
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Association for Surgery of the Hand
Bio coming soon.