Free Wellness Checkup
We’re offering this assessment for free exclusively to our past patients. If you have an ache, pain, performance issue, or question, sign up below for a free checkup!
Start by entering your zip code to find the RET neighborhood clinic nearest you!
Why Get a Wellness Checkup?
At RET Physical Therapy, we believe that everyone should have their joints, muscles, and movement patterns assessed every year to ensure continued physical health. That is why we are launching a campaign to promote a lifetime of pain free movement in our community by offering an initial wellness screen to all of our past patients. Simply fill out the form above and we’ll get in touch to schedule your 1-on-1 session with one of our physical therapists.
During your assessment, our skilled PTs will:
- Take a complete musculoskeletal history and learn about your goals.
- Perform a movement screen and selected physical tests to see what is working well and what needs some help.
- Develop a plan to improve any areas of concern and help you achieve your goals.
* Screenings are consultations and do not involve a physical therapy evaluation or treatment.
- Testimonials -“All the staff is very knowledgeable and super friendly. They are results driven with treatment plans that will actually get you better! I have been to other clinics in the past and nothing compares to Lake Sammamish Physical Therapy and the quality of care that Dr. Andy provides. Everything they have you do in your treatment plan is for a purpose, there are never any mindless exercises. Their clinic also has a dietician on staff, who I had the pleasure of meeting with. Just like the other staff members she is very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend meeting with her! I feel like I have a much better understanding of what foods to eat and what I need to adjust in my diet in order to reach my fitness goals. With all the "fad" diets out there, it was refreshing to meet with a professional and expert in the field who could help me navigate my own personal meal plan. I was able to ask her questions and we drafted a plan specific for my body and its needs. It was a great experience and I will be back! Overall you can tell that the staff and company as a whole cares deeply about their patients and for that I give 5 stars.”-Lauren F.“I am very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Andy. He is a good listener, and always has such a positive attitude. The exercises he has prescribed for me have helped me tremendously! You can tell that he cares about his patients. Best Physical Therapist I've ever been to!”-Sandra E.“This place worked magic for me. Dr. Andy, the clinic's director, is a one of those special individuals who holds an incredible body of knowledge about how bodies work, and what needs to be done to heal them. He is also intuitive, knowing how to motivate, educate and inspire.
I walked into the clinic with so much pain in my neck, shoulders and back that I hadn't had a good night's sleep in months and I had curtailed all the physical activities--hiking, dancing, cross country skiing and more-- that brought me joy. I was depressed, believing I would go through the rest of my life as an impaired old lady.
The first session gave me hope. The second session inspiration. Today I'm enjoying all the exercise I need and I am in a terrific mood. I totally recommend Lake Sammamish PT to anyone who wants a partner in healing.”-Karla S.