Billing and Insurance
Fast, easy billing.
Everything about your visit to RET is made as simple as possible by our team—and that includes billing. Your road to recovery can be complicated enough, so we’ve worked hard to make this process easy for you.
How do we do it?
1. First, we verify your benefits so that we can help you understand your coverage and financial obligations prior to receiving treatment.
2. Prior to each treatment, we collect the copay and apply it to your account with us.
3. We will file claims for all visits to your insurance company. It can take the insurance company up to 45 days to process a claim.
4. Once it has been processed, we review the claim and let you know the status of your account.
RET works with the majority of insurance carriers, including:
We know that insurance can seem complicated, so if you have any questions about your insurance or about how billing works, we encourage you to contact our helpful billing department at any time at 425-450-9474.
Don’t let the headaches associated with billing and insurance stand in the way of getting the treatment that you deserve. We also offer cash pay rates for uninsured or out-of-network patients.
We accept a wide variety of insurance and payment plans. Our company is contracted with most major insurance companies, including but not limited to:
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Asuris Northwest
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser Permanente PPO
- L&I- Labor & Industries
- Medicaid (includes DSHS, Community Health Plan)
- Molina Healthcare (select locations)
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premera MedAdvantage
- Regence MedAdvantage
- Self-Insured Worker’s Compensation (Sedgwick, ESIS, Gallagher Bassett, Corvel, King Co. Workers Comp, Puget Sound Workers Comp, etc.)
- Uniform Medical