Andrea Schafer, DPT, CLT @ Bothell (Bothell Physical Therapy)
Bothell WA 98011
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
By appointment only. Last appointment scheduled one hour before closing to allow for appropriate treatment time.
Andrea Schafer, DPT, CLT
Clinic Director, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Andrea Schafer has been with Bothell Physical Therapy since they opened their doors in August 2012, but has been a part of the RET PT family since 2009. She enjoys treating a wide range of ailments and has experience in a number of fields, such as: joint pain, chronic low back pain, movement dysfunction, vertigo, gait compensation, balance disorders, pregnancy pain, cervicogenic headaches and post operative therapy. Andrea has specialized training in Lymphedema massage, kinesiotaping, foot mechanics and custom orthotic fabrication.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Widener University in Pennsylvania.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Sports Science from Western Washington University.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- Bothell Chamber -Where Andrea serves on the Bothell Chamber Board of Directors